- Welcome to Akiva
• The school has a strong ethos characterised by tolerance and responsibility.
• Pupils’ behaviour is thoughtful and kind.
• Pupils show courtesy and consideration to each other.
• During lessons, pupils concentrate well and listen carefully. They work hard and help each other.
• Around the school, they behave safely and are very polite and friendly.
• Children said that they feel safe at school and that "it is like a family".
Source: Ofsted February 2018
Menus for the /Autumn Term 2019: We are on Week 1
School closes on Fridays at 2.45pm.
This Shabbat is Shabbat Chol Ha-mo'ed Sukkot.