- Introduction to Akiva
- Headteacher's welcome
- Quotes from Akiva Parents
- Quotes from Akiva Children
- Who's Who
- Teaching Staff
- Support Staff
- School Council
- Governing Body
- School Ethos
- Inspection reports
- Quotes from Ofsted about Akiva
- Quotes from Pikuach about Akiva
- Statutory Information
- School Policies
- Parent Info
- Covid-19 Information
- Staff Vacancies
Quotes from Ofsted about Akiva
Pupils are happy to come to school and see themselves as part of one family.
- The school community know and commit to their four values of kindness, respect, resilience and integrity.
- Pupils show great kindness and respect to each other and adults. They play well together in the playground. This creates a warm atmosphere.
- Leaders set high expectations across the school community. Pupils respond well and display a positive attitude in their learning.
- Teachers check what pupils know and remember regularly. Pupils apply their prior knowledge and skills well and display confidence with new learning.
- Pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) are well supported. Leaders ensure that pupils with SEND have access to an ambitious curriculum.
- Pupils have many opportunities to learn beyond the academic curriculum.
Source: Ofsted July 2023
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills.