- Introduction to Akiva
- Headteacher's welcome
- Quotes from Akiva Parents
- Quotes from Akiva Children
- Who's Who
- Teaching Staff
- Support Staff
- School Council
- Governing Body
- School Ethos
- Inspection reports
- Quotes from Ofsted about Akiva
- Quotes from Pikuach about Akiva
- Statutory Information
- School Policies
- Parent Info
- Staff Vacancies
Please find information on our admissions criteria, deadlines and other relevant information.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: we are aware that due to current Government guidelines it may not be possible to get to a shul service on the dates required. Please do see if your synagogue is live streaming services. We are looking into ways to deal with this situation and will update the website once we have clearer information.
Admissions for entry into school for Reception September 2021
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 you will need to apply to your home council for a place in a primary school for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Prospective parents need to enrol on the London Borough of Barnet website, where you will find the online application form for the London Borough of Barnet.
You will also need to submit a Supplementary Application Form (please see below).
- The criteria and Supplementary Application Form for 2020/21 can be found below:
- The deadline for sending in the forms for 2021-2022 is 15th January 2021
Applying from Israel?
- If you are applying from Israel, please see the IMPJ's list of communities.
For appeals click here.
In year applications for the Academic Year 2019/2020
If you are looking for a place at Akiva School in the current academic year 2019-20, then please look at our admissions criteria below (please click the links).