Key Statutory Documents
This page contains links to all of the basic documents about our school which Akiva is required by law to publish on its website.
Please click here for new Pupil Privacy Notice
Please click here for new Workforce Privacy Notice
Pupil premium allocation
- A statement of how these funds were spent in 2016/17 and spending for 2017/18, and the impact they have on the educational attainment of pupils at the school in respect of whom grant fuinding was allocated.
PE and Sport premium funding
- For curriculum information, click here. It can also be found on pages 4-7 of the school prospectus .
- Details of Akiva’s admission arrangements, including its selection and oversubscription criteria, published admission number and the school’s process for applications through the local authority
Please click here for the SEND Information Report
* For further details on our access facilities for pupils with SEN see our prospectus
- Ofsted Inspecton Letter for Akiva School 2018, Ofsted Inspection Report 2013
- Pikuach report for Akiva School
- DfE School Performance Tables for Akiva School
- Note: the School Performance Tables include details of Akiva's latest Key Stage 2 attainment and progress measures
- Key Stage 2 results
Freedom of Information
Equality Targets 2017 (click here to see targets)
- To ensure that Akiva’s provision of special needs support for children with different types of special needs is in line with the Barnet ‘offer’ and that our provision is delivered to a consistently high standard.